In order to be considered for this position, candidates should have experience in the following:
- M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of job experience
- C# and the .NET Framework
- Asynchronous programming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and utilize new concepts quickly
- Self reliant
- Version control including Git.
- CSS & HTML ASP.NET / MVC
- Experience with agile development
- Ability to stay current with the latest software development technology and practices
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and support various Xamarin based Android applications
- Assistance with QA testing. Building and maintaining various fundamental components of existing systems including UI, flows, service and reports.